We’ve raised $100m to transform B2B Payments!Read more here
E-SIGN Act Consent
Access to Information in Electronic Form You understand that you will need the following in order to access and retain the electronic Disclosures:
- “Disclosures” means important communications and other information relating to your consumer loan application and/or account with Tranch, Inc. including, but not limited to, agreements, privacy notices, statements and changes in terms.
- “We,” “us,” “our,” and “Tranch” mean Tranch, Inc. and its agents, authorized representatives, successors, and assignees.
- “You” and “your” mean the applicant for the loan and any person responsible for paying the loan.
- By selecting a plan, which you hereby adopt as your electronic signature, you consent and agree that:
- We can provide Disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties to you electronically;
- Your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink;
- We can send all Disclosures to you electronically via our website or to the email address that you have provided to the merchant in this transaction or to another email address that you provide to us for that purpose, rather than in paper form;
- We may alert you when the Disclosures are available by sending you an electronic communication;
- Our electronic communication will tell you how you can view the Disclosures;
- We will make each Disclosure available to you for not less than 90 days from the date the Disclosure first became available to you;
- You will be able to print a copy of the Disclosure or download the information for your records; and
- This consent applies to this transaction and all future Disclosures you receive, and to all future transactions in which you use Tranch's Platform and Products at any time, unless you have, prior to such transaction, withdrawn your consent by the procedure mentioned below.
You May Request Paper Disclosures and Withdraw Consent to Electronic DisclosuresYou understand that you may request paper copies of the Disclosures within 180 days of the date of the Disclosures, and that we will provide them to you by mail at no charge. You understand that you have the right to receive these disclosures in paper form and that you may withdraw your consent by sending an email request to [email protected] , where you can change your disclosure preferences. You can also request paper copies and/or withdraw consent by contacting us at:Tranch, Inc., 169 Madison Avenue, #2253, New York, 10016Email AddressAt any time, you can update the email address to which we may send alerts that your Disclosures are available. You can change your email preferences by sending an email request to [email protected] . You can also do this by contacting us at:Tranch, Inc., 169 Madison Avenue, #2253, New York, 10016Legal EffectBy consenting, you agree that electronic Disclosures have the same meaning and effect as if we provided paper Disclosures to you when and if we are required to do so. When we send you a Disclosure in electronic form or post a Disclosure on our website, that shall have the same meaning and effect as if we provided paper Disclosures to you, whether or not you choose to view the Disclosures, unless you had previously withdrawn your consent to receive Disclosures electronically. We may also send you an email alerting you that the Disclosures are available electronically and make them available online.You understand and agree that we reserve the right to cancel or change the terms of this electronic Disclosure service, or send Disclosures in paper form at any time. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any delay or failure in your receipt of any email notices we may send.
- A computer with an Internet connection;
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above (see www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (see www.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Chrome current version (see www.google.com/chrome for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
- Software which permits you to view PDF files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (see get.adobe.com/reader);
- A valid email address;
- Sufficient storage space to save past Disclosures or an installed printer to print them; and
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add [email protected] to your email address book.